Hello Year 4! Our Live Learning sessions start today so check your Class Dojo messages for your Zoom invites. Your slot will be at 11am and you will receive a message telling you which day your group is on! Remember to send two times tables every day! Today you have reading, writing, maths, Wider Curriculum and the next chapter of our story.
Times Tables games:
E: The traditional cuisine of Japan is based on rice with miso soup.
R: Two staples of a Japanese diet are rice and noodles.
I: There is a rich variety of seafood because Japan is surrounded by the ocean.
C: Two seafood dishes that can be found in Japan are Sushi and Sashimi (or Yakizakana or Asari no miso shiru).
- To begin with, the weather was raining because the character grabbed an umbrella.
- At breakfast, the character felt hungry/excited because their stomach rumbled/they couldn’t keep still.
- The character took their jacket off because it was too hot.
- 5 + 3 = 8 so 8 -5 = 3
- 12 + 6 = 18 so 18 – 12 = 6
- 24 + 100 = 124 so 124 – 100 = 24