A portfolio task has been set up for today’s learning. Please complete your work straight onto the portfolio task.
We are readers:
We are authors:
Copy these sentences and circle the relative pronouns:
- The class that was at the end of the corridor was the loudest class in the school.
- That man picked up the rubbish which had been left on the floor.
- Which way shall I go to get to the shop that sells computer games?
- The lady, whose cat was missing, was putting up posters.
- Whoever took the chocolate, that was left on the table, was in big trouble.
Change the relative clause in each sentence.
Watch the video for a reminder:
We are mathematicians:
Addition and subtraction:
Here is a short video reminder of our class methods: